Delivery and Returns
Last updated on 24 Sep 2021
- Standard Delivery will be made to the address specified in the order in 2 to 5 days of completion of the order. The cost of this service (if available) will be detailed at the point of order.
- Express Delivery is a charged for delivery and will be dependent on the size and weight of the package. The cost of this service (if available) will be detailed at the point of order.
- Delivery If the package cannot be signed for by our nominated third party agent then they will leave notice of this delivery attempt and make up to 2 further attempts. If the package cannot be delivered then the package will be returned and the order cancelled and a refund of the purchase price will be processed LESS any costs incurred for the failed delivery and any other associated costs incurred by this return.
- If you wish to return an item you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the correct form and instructions to ensure that your return can be processed quickly and efficiently. You will be advised of the return address for the goods as the goods are sent from different depot. The cost of return shipping or postage is the responsibility of the person making the return. Any refund will be processed within 14 days of the return being received LESS any costs noted by the returns team with regard to damage or non conformity.
- PERSONALISED GOODS cannot be returned unless there is fault which has been communicated to the returns team via email email@example.com